Test & Tag Services
Broken adaptors, faulty appliances, cut leads and overloading are all risks that lead to lead to electrocution, Fires, burns, injury and even death Electricity can kill and does every year due to unsafe workplaces.
It could be devastating to you and your business if this was to happen to you. To many lives are cut short due to people taking short cuts when it comes to workplace health and safety, but this can be prevented.
It is your duty of care under Common Law and the OH&S Act to ensure that the equipment or appliance is safe.
If the item is not safe, and causes an accident both the Employer and the person supplying the equipment could be held liable, fined and even imprisoned. Its Simple, have all you appliances checked for electrical fault, which is the best way to avoid tragic accidents within the workplace.
Legislation is always changing, but we will keep your business up to date with the latest legislative equirements.
- Visual and electrical test and tagging of electrical tools, leads and appliances
- Protective earth continuity tests
- Confirmation of correct polarity of live connections
- Insulation testing, by measuring insulation resistance, or earth leakage
- Testing of 3 phase equipment
- (RCD) SAFETY SWITCH TESTING
Our services are fully mobile and comply with the Qld Electrical Safety Act 2002 and in accordance with AS/NZS 3760: 2003 Standards.
All testing and tagging work is conducted by professionally trained, competent, licenced and fully insured technicians. Our Accredited Safety Technicians will travel to your premises, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so as to minimise the disruption to your business.
They are also Holders of Child Blue Cards and First Aid Certificates for piece of mind...
Elite Compliance & Safety will provide you with the following documentation, customised to your business), in line with State Regulation requirements;
- An inventory of all equipment that has passed testing.
- A list of any equipment that has failed testing.
- An Electrical equipment Service Register
- A friendly reminder that let you know just when your next test is due.
- Full asset and log register of all passed and failed items.
Translate This Page